The Google Stadia Team just took to Twitter to announce that 2 new games are coming to Google Stadia later this year, these being, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris and KONA.
Unravel the mysteries that await you in two adventure games coming this year to Stadia.
— Stadia (@GoogleStadia) April 23, 2020
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is a top-down game, which has you and 3 other friends in co-op trying to solve puzzles. The game is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. Here are some features that come with Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris:
- Critically Acclaimed Franchise – Sequel to the award winning Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, one of the best-selling digital titles of all time.
- All-New Adventure – Lara must overcome traps and forsaken gods to uncover the missing pieces of Osiris and change her fate.
- Classic Arcade Action – First-ever 4 player co-op multiplayer experience featuring Lara Croft. Have your friends play as Carter, Isis, and Horus while you play as Lara in the fully cooperative story mode – both offline and online supported.
- Competitive Co-op – Compete against your friends with seamless drop-in/drop-out co-op to earn bigger rewards, treasures, and powerful artifacts to boost your character. Will you work together or will you betray your friends for a higher score?
- Explore The Temple of Osiris – Lara’s return to a fan-favorite location featuring stunning visuals with dynamic weather and world state changes.
As well as Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, it was also announced that KONA will be coming to Google Stadia.
KONA puts you inside the shoes of a private detective as it has you going around solving surreal events, this game will consistently have you on the edge of your seat as it builds tension throughout. Here are some features that come with KONA:
- Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
- Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the frigid elements
- Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label
- Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
- Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities
Will you be picking up any one of these games? Let us know in the comments below. If you enjoyed this article, why not share it on social media.