Google Stadia Hits 3 million app downloads

Google Stadia has passed 3 million app downloads

Last week Stadia developer marketing lead Nate Ahearn told GamesIndustry.biz that Stadia was “alive and well”. Now not only is Stadia alive and well but it has also passed 3 million app downloads.

With the Stadia app having reached 3.2 million downloads after 18 months of it launching. With Stadia having its best month in December 2020, hitting nearly half a million installs, which was the same time that Stadia was officially supported in more countries so it makes sense to see a huge increase in app installs.

Pocketgamer.biz also noted that 73 per cent of installs come from the Google Play Store, while the remaining 27 per cent come from the App Store, which makes sense due to Stadia not being officially playable through the App Store app, due to Apple’s Policy, so Apple users will use the browser to play Stadia.

Google Stadia

Google Stadia app surpasses 3 million installs.

You can find out more information and percentages by countries here. What do you think of this? Let us know in the comments below. If you enjoyed this article, why not share it on social media.

Subscribe to our YouTube channel or follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Also, why not join in the conversation over on our forum. Also, be sure to sign up to our brand new gaming social media network.

Written by
Owner of Daily Google Stadia News, I founded Daily Google Stadia News due to my interest in Google Stadia, and I believe it will change the way gaming is played. It is my aim to make sure my website keeps you up to date with the latest news.

Have your say!

0 0

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.

Sign Up