Family Feud is coming to Google Stadia
Ubisoft has been huge supporters of Google Stadia, so it is no surprise that Family Feud is coming to Google Stadia.
Announced today Family Feud, will be releasing on Google Stadia November 12th, based on the American TV show. The Family Feud game will include 1500 official Family Feud surveys, as well as that the game will be able to host up to 10 players across two teams.
The game will also feature a live show mode, which will allow streamers the chance to play with their viewers. You can view the full list of features below:
- Classic mode: Players can participate in Classic mode with up to five players against an AI for the authentic Family Feud experience.
- Party Battle mode: This mode will pit group versus group to battle in local multiplayer.
- Couch vs. Couch mode: Players can feud with players across the world in online multiplayer.
- Live Show feature: In this dedicated mode for streamers, Twitch or YouTube Live streamers can broadcast their games and play with their viewers.
- Character customisation: Players can create characters and unlock customisation items, experience points and special titles by playing more games.
Will you be picking up Family Feud? Let us know in the comments below. If you enjoyed this article, why not share it on social media.